Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Social Distancing Day Three

Got up at 8:00 AM, ate two Jethro size bowl of Honeycomb. 

Stirred my cantaloupe. When I took the lid off it made a sound like it's under pressure...tomorrow this adventure may be a little more exciting...if that's even possible.

Watered ChaChi's plants. I have never liked plants in the house but we went dumpster diving and they were in there and now I water them. They are doing pretty well. The tallest one is a ZZ plant and it is poisonous. So yeah, I keep that one in the kitchen. If you look closely, you will see some new growth. That has to make you feel good! I don't know what the other three are but they are weird and you never know what they're gonna do. They were fat but now they're growing tall and skinny. I keep  waiting for that to happen to me. When Ansley was in Montana for two weeks last summer I killed her cactus. I killed Ryan's humming bird vine too. I'm proud to be keeping our dumpster plants alive.



Wednesday is my day to do chores so I did chores all day, fun. When I was doing the laundry I found one of ChaChi's cough drops that had made it all the way through the dryer and never opened~God is good, y'all.


I cut this sweet potato because I guess some cooking oil had gotten on it and it was going bad. I have a recipe for this but I'll have to cook that later.



Ryan brought home my favorite, Stargazer Lily. He must be spending a lot of money on hunting crap lately. I know they look a little crazy in that "vase' but that's all I had and they'll still smell good.





 The kids slept til noon ish, cleaned their rooms. ChaChi vacuumed for me,  played Xbox all day. Ansley unloaded dishes, cooked several meals and we watched The Voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment