Friday, March 20, 2020

Social Distancing Day Five

 Today's breakfast was steel cut oats with blueberries, pecans, cinnamon and honey. It's more like dessert to me. Oatmeal has been one of my favorite things my whole life. I decided to eat my breakfast in bed. As soon as I got in bed I heard the guy come back to get the rest of our tornado debris, it didn't all fit in one truck. I was disappointed I wasn't going to be able to watch him this morning. I watched the season finale of 68 Whisky. That's a pretty good show, kinda like a more inappropriate MASH.










My lilies started to open up so I trimmed the anthers. They make a mess and will actually leave stains.

 Here's my cantaloupe. I need to move on to step two because I can the "good" sees are at the bottom. I just went back and reread the article and it said use a fully repined fruit...which this one wasn't. Reading is fundamental. So should I continue with this mess or go ahead and quit now?
 ChaChi came down and we watched The First 48.
 I finished off this freezer burned butter pecan ice cream. I worked on the panty a little more. Have I mentioned how I like to start things and never finish them? Ryan and I waked about 3 miles tonight.
For dinner we had wild turkey (that Ryan killed), green beans and Rice-a-roni. Don't judge my rice to everything else ratio.

We live on a dead end street that picks back up behind our house. There was a bright light shining in the back door tonight. I dared Ryan to moon them. I won't say whether it took the dare or not but it was the highlight of my day 😀.

No comments:

Post a Comment