Saturday, March 21, 2020

Social Distancing Day Six




Finished off the Honeycomb, finished off the wine...just had one small glass today. Started to make a Costco run but realized they were about to close. I will be doing social distancing dry for a while. I was on the wagon but...social distancing.

Watched murder shows most of the day, barely got off the couch until about 4:00. You know when you hear distance runners talking about "hitting a wall?" I feel like that's what today was like for social distancing. I still haven't finished the pantry. As I typed that I realize I didn't even stir my cantaloupe today.


Went for our 4 mile walk.


There is an owl in this video and if you listen you can hear it and another call back. It crazy how just getting outside can make you feel better. 


Someone had chalked this on the street.

Then we passed a house party blaring Ghost of Mississippi by The SteelDrivers. Give it a listen sometime.

Got home and made frozen pizza. We had thawed out some mystery meat from the freezer. Ryan Someone didn't write what it was on the package. We thought it was some kind of wild game but by the time it was thawed we realized it was ribs and didn't have time to smoke ribs.



No comments:

Post a Comment