Thursday, March 19, 2020

Social Distancing Day Four


 Got up around 8:30 (I'm really enjoying this part) and ate more Honeycomb. Watched this guy pick up some debris from the tornado that came through about a month ago. Why don't tornados have names? I watched from the window for a while and then walked outside to watch. It felt great outside. Like, I just wanted to watch but didn't want to seem like I was "watching him" you know what I mean? So that wasted like 20 minutes.




 ChaChi got up around noon and harassed me to play Xbox for about an hour. Ansley got up around 3:00 PM! You know if someone gets that much sleep you think they'd be nice and pleasant. Well, they aren't! There was several times today that I thought I needed to call an exorcist but due to social distancing, I refrained. The natives are getting restless. They played a game of Memory and ChaChi smoked Ansley. She said she wants a rematch.
ChaChi noticed our tulips are starting to come up! I love tulips! Our flower beds desperately need to be weeded. It has rained so much and cleaning up from the tornado I haven't gotten around to it and also, I hate doing it. 

 Ansley and I have been trying to reorganize the pantry today to see what kind of a food situation we have. Now, I just really want to go to Target or Homegoods and look for some glass jars. We didn't get finished so there will be more of the same tomorrow. We came across this MRE and ChaChi ate it. It was actually pretty tasty.

 Here's Dumdum just doing his usual thing. 
 I made homemade meat ball subs for dinner. David, if you come across this...yes, I used turkey. David is our neighbor and he is disgusted by the fact we eat ground turkey.
Ryan and I watched Kid Rock on Instagram Live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment