Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Quick and Easy Tuna Casserole


Tuna Casserole

Ingredients: 

2 cans of tuna
2 cups of elbow noodles
2 cups of shredded cheddar
2 cups of frozen veggies (what ever your family likes)
1 can of cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup of parmesan cheese
1/2 cup of milk


Preheat oven to 350.

Bring pot of water to boil. Cook elbows according to package. I put my frozen veggies in the same pot. I figure the fewer the dishes I have to wash the better. You can cook them separately if you prefer.

Flake tuna in casserole dish. I use the casserole dish because I hate to wash dishes so why dirty extra dishes.

Drain noodles and veggies.

Put noodles and veggies back into the pot. Mix the tuna, veggies, noodles, soup, 1 of the cups of cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese and milk. Mix well. 

Lightly spray casserole dish with nonstick spray.

Put into a casserole dish and top with the remainder of the cheddar cheese.

Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.

Super easy and quick!


Forgot the parmesan cheese and milk but you get the idea.





No comments:

Post a Comment