Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Picture Frame Menu

Here is what my menu usually looks like. Well, since we moved into the new house. In our last house, I kept a large white board in the pantry. It seems as the kids have taken claim to it as it's in Ansley's room with "Ansley Rocks" and "ChaChi's Cool" all over it. 


I spotted this frame at Target today and thought it would look great in my kitchen.


 What do you know? There is a Michael's right next to Target. I was originally looking for a cool chevron pattern. They didn't have anything so I thought it would be a good idea to just get some "themed" scrapbook paper and change them out monthly. So I got this for February.


I just took the insert that comes with the frame and laid it on the scrapbook paper, decorative side down. I used a small piece of tape to hold the insert in place while I was cutting it to shape.


I went ahead and picked up some shamrocks for March.


I can't decide if I want to get some vinyl letters to put on the glass. I don't usually do my menu on the same day every week. 


ChaChi wanted to jump right in and fill out our first menu.


He thought it should start on Sunday, even though today is Tuesday.


Finished Project


Here is a translation: S - Pizza and Salad
                                 M- Enchiladas 
                                 T- Buffalo Chicken Wrap
                                 W- Fajitas (so funny) Fuheatu hahaha
                                  T- Grilled Cheese and Soup
                                  F- Fried Chicken, Mac and Cheese and Green Beans
                                  S- Lasagna and Salad

ChaChi has already asked if he can fill out the menu for next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment