Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Our First Night

We spent our first night in our home on July 20th. Shhhh, don't tell the home inspector as we haven't gotten our CO. It was as normal a night as things get for us. ChaChi and Ansley were putting on "shows." ChaChi spent the night with things shoved in the back of his underwear pretending to be J-lo. Should I be concerned? Ansley was the DJ. She announced it was a rooftop party at The Peabody Hotel and ladies get in free before 7:00PM. We had been looking forward to this night for such a long time It was all a girl could ask for.

This was the first time I have slept in my OWN bed in 21 days. I am so thankful for our friends that let us crash at their places while we were in limbo. Equally thankful for friends who invited us over for dinner or dropped off dinner. Times have not ben ideal, there was even a day I wore Ryan's underwear because I couldn't find mine. Am I sharing too much? We have lived out of a laundry basket, my car (which the air just went out), friend's homes and our garage. In the end it has all been worth it! Thankful to the Lord for providing what we needed when we needed it. However, I am not thankful for my painter or Comcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment