Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Is this normal?

We had our POD dropped off and we had to have it cleaned out by the 20th. It had all the stuff in it that we could live without while we were in the rental home. Looking at all this crap valuable stuff it's hard to believed we survived! I know I really need to get rid of some of this stuff but how to choose?


This here is a set of 3 John Deere cups. I don't know if there is a 4th or not. I'm sure there was one at one time. I could easily part with these. If you're interested, hit me up. They can be yours!


These are my Harley Davidson coffee cups. I had these gems displayed in the kitchen of my very first kitchen in Jonesboro, GA. I bought this house in 1994, I believe. Others were decorating their kitchens in chickens, cows and duck motifs. I thought a Harley Davidson motif was the way to go. I'm so cutting edge, people. These aren't going anywhere.


Just a random assortment of white coffee mugs. I like two of these. Have I mentioned that I don't drink coffee?


These are mugs that I have been gifted. The one on the left is one that Ryan painted for me. The others are from the kids. The employee of the month I bought for myself because I really am an exceptional employee.


These mugs were given to us by a family member that is incarcerated. I mean how do you get rid of something that was probably traded for cigarettes? You just can't!


This is a set of two 2000 Disney World cups from McDonald's. These are just stupid. Have you ever tried to drink from a square cup? It. just. doesn't. work! These are gone! I'm almost embarrassed to admit I actually looked on ebay to see if these babies were valuable! I'm sure you probably got these for a dollar if you ate too many Big Macs. 


I mean, The FONZ! Really, are you gonna get rid of the Fonz? Don't even get me started on Porky!


Here's just a sampling of some of the Budweiser Retro Pint glasses and some "motivational" glasses. The huge cup from Lambert's, "home of the throwed rolls." Also two Coca-Cola glasses that one of Ryan's exes brought back from Europe.  I mean who doesn't like having a reminder of your husbands exes sitting around?

 I am aware that my selection of glasses further solidifies that I am white trash. However, I am ashamed to admit I may also be a hoarder.


No comments:

Post a Comment