Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday, Monday

So, another Monday that we were supposed to start on the house. The weather is just not cooperating with us! It rains for a day or two and then stops for a day or two. Just when it looks dry enough to start moving some dirt...it rains. Well, this time it's rain and SNOW! I had my air conditioner on about four days ago and now it is snowing!!! So what can you do when it's cold and wet? Yep, go shopping. Ryan and I spent the morning at Cenwood looking at appliances. I have spent the afternoon price checking against some different online appliance stores. I found a really cool professional all refrigerator, all freezer that I hope we can fit into our budget. I think it would be nice to have everything all in one fridge. 




No comments:

Post a Comment